System AFKOM OES (operation execution system) is a modular system designed to support the implementation of the operational tasks in the enterprise such as production, maintenance, quality management or inventory management. It includes such subsystems. MES (manufacturing execution System), WMS (warehouse management system), SCM (supply chain management) or CMMS (computerized maintenance management system).
OES system unlike the ERP system is not focused on the accounting of what is going on at the plant only on optimizing the processes that occur in it. According to the latest trends in accordance with the idea of industry 4.0 undertaking should:
- have your digital model, which by it system will integrate with machines for the production of
- the machine should be equipped with a communication interface, through which they will be able to submit information about their condition and carried out tasks
- the machine should have the possibility to react on the fly to changing environmental conditions.
The concept of industry 4.0 assumes use of data coming from suppliers and customers at every stage of the production process. In practice, this means the creation of a fully integrated system, in which the history of the product and the information about its location and the current state will be available all the time, and the factory and warehouses will be able to exchange information in real time.
System AFKOM OES in carrying out these guidelines as standard allows bi-directional data exchange between your system and the machinery and the creation of models of production processes along with integration with other processes. It has no limitations when it comes to the amount of collected parameters relating to the production process. Document may be subject to both bit asserting for example. the fact that the closure of the housing of the product, washers, springs, clamping the nita, etc., as well as the discrete parameters such as strength, time, route, number of turns, etc.
This ensures that communication with machines is bi-directional, the machine will receive up to date data from the system, that allow you to specify how the product is to be produced, how many pieces have to be produced, what components are used in the construction of, or product that is to be currently subjected to has correctly made all technological operations. Integration with machines can be so large that you may not be able to run the machine without approval from the system. At the same time, the other way you can keep track of the degree of implementation of production orders, the speed of the flow components in warehouses within an integrated with areas of the plant. This allows you to get a detailed dynamic image of the plant at any time.
With the ability to create multi-tiered models of production processes it is possible to create processes, in which some stages are carried out in the initial installation or initial preparation components.
Flexible configuration of the production process to build universal machines that will be used in various production processes depending on the current customer orders. For example, you can. build a universal machine for the rolling chassis, that after replacing the equipment can produce different products. At the same time, the system is able to control the amount of screw screws for each type of product as well as you can control the appropriate placement of these screws and the corresponding parameters. So engineering provides a more optimal use of resources as well as gives you the ability to override the machines at the time of the failure of one of them.
Each of the products or the transport unit has on your logical identifier that can be changed dynamically depending on the availability of physical elements (labels printed, engraved, RFID). In one process, it is possible for example. assigning different IDs for the same product. You can define system-level data and the layout of the labels printed or engraved.
The system is able to integrate all the production lines and machines within a single server. This gives you the opportunity to central planning and monitoring on a regular basis the implementation of the plan for the whole plant. It is also possible to collect and report errors and quality information about the downtime and failures of machines throughout the facility.
System AFKOM OES allows you to manage inventory as well as the flow of materials. With the proper configuration, it is possible to supervise:
- demand for components,
- packaging for transport containers,
- transport containers of the product to the warehouse,
- segregation and placement of containers in stock
- time of the seasoning of the product
The system allows the transportation management manual (forklift with an operator) and automatic (automatic fork-lift trucks, railway wagons or transporter system and wind).
System AFKOM OES is optimized to process large amounts of data. At the same time it is a scalable, whose performance and functionality can be adjusted to the size of the plant.
The system has a modern, scalable Web-based interface that can be run on both the computer and the Smartphone or tablet. This interface allows you to:
- quickly jump between Windows system with an extensive menu structure and shortcuts
- access to the standard and defined by the user or the Administrator reports
- registration and preview of the full history of the modifications performed by the users at each window and system-wide
- error log viewer
- Preview the data before modification
- exports the list of records to a csv file
- Advanced filtering and sorting lists of records
- formatting lists records (adding, deleting, grouping columns)
- modifying data in lists of records in accordance with defined mathematical operations, logical, or text
- verification of the correctness of the data at the level of the data edit form fields as well as at the level of the entire form
- creating user menu
- change your password access for each user
- setting up users
- administration of user rights at the level of groups
- Central login to the system
- control of authorised users within each window system
- preparation of multilingual version
- the configure alerts sent via e-mail or SMS
Thanks to the Web interface application is not vulnerable to the sudden failure of a computer, or other device that is being browsed. If the failure of the session is disconnected and it is possible to log in again with this device. If the server will be sent incomplete or incorrect data is followed by a revert. The new system updates uploaded to the server are available immediately to all users.