- The administrator of personal data is Afkom Arkadiusz Figurny with its registered office in Częstochowa, at ul. Wręczyckiej 180, 42-202 Częstocjowa, entered into CEIDG NIP: 5731633946, REGON: 241087572 (hereinafter: "Administrator").
- In matters regarding personal data, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com. or by traditional mail, by sending a letter to the above-mentioned address of the Company.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- All personal data is processed by the Administrator in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC ("GDPR").
- The Administrator does not knowingly collect personal data from children under 16 years of age without obtaining the consent of their parent or guardian. In case of doubt, parents and guardians are asked to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- Users' personal data are processed by the Administrator for the following purposes:
- to comply with a request for contact or to present our offer;
- provide services to which the user has agreed. The user's consent may be withdrawn at any time, which will be tantamount to ceasing to perform the services provided on its basis.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, however, the consequence of not providing data, depending on the case, is the inability to m.in. obtain answers to the questions asked, the inability to receive the newsletter, the inability to participate in the recruitment process.
SCOPE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
- The data provided by users are used to: answer questions, send a newsletter, including commercial information and about products and services, conduct the recruitment process, as well as for statistical purposes.
- IP addresses are used to collect general, statistical demographic information.
- Providing the above personal data by the user is not obligatory, and failure to indicate them does not cause any negative effects on the user.
- As part of the provision of the Newsletter sending service, the following categories of personal data are collected: e-mail address. Failure to provide an e-mail address will prevent the provision of the service to the user.
- The administrator also processes information about users through cookies.
- The website https://afkom.pl has implemented technology that allows the collection of information about user preferences.
- The administrator hereby declares that through the website he receives only the information stored in cookies and that he does not collect any additional information about users. In particular, the Administrator declares that the website does not use the so-calledtracking cookies.
- A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer or mobile device.
- Cookies are used to improve the functioning or performance of websites and other online services. They are used to adapt the content of the website to the user's preferences and to optimize the use of the websites; creating statistics.
- The administrator may use the following types of cookies:
- Essential cookies – necessary for the functioning of the services to enable the user to navigate them and use their functions.
- Performance cookies – they include analytical cookies, collect information about the use of the service by the user and enable the Administrator to improve the way it works.
- Functionality cookies – allow you to remember the choices made by the user on the website and provide enriched and more personalized functions.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
Users' personal data is processed for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purposes set out in this Policy. In some exceptional situations, longer retention periods may be required by law.
If the processing of the user's personal data ceases to be necessary to provide the services indicated above, the Administrator is obliged to delete or anonymize them. In particular:
- data related to a specific service will be processed for the duration of the contract regarding access to this service (Forum), and then for the period required for legal purposes (i.e. in the event of a potential risk of claims regarding services – the storage period may be up to 10 years from the date of maturity of the claim (limitation period), or the duration of court proceedings and the period of enforcement of judgments) or for settlement purposes,
- data collected on the basis of the user's consent (Newsletter), will be processed for the time for which the consent was granted, but not longer than it is consistent with the purpose of processing, and then for the period required for legal or billing purposes,
- in the case of contact with the Administrator, the user's data, including correspondence with the user, will be processed as long as it is needed to provide assistance, and then for the period required for legal or billing purposes.
The Administrator is not responsible for the use by other users or third parties of any personal data that has been made publicly available by the users themselves.
TRUSTED PARTNERS (DATA PROCESSORS)
- Personal data may be made available to the Administrator's Trusted Partners who help in providing services to users (e.g. sending the Newsletter).
- The administrator ensures that he always provides partners with the minimum information necessary to achieve the goals for which the cooperation was established.
- Trusted Partners may have potential or actual access to limited data about users and process them on behalf of the Administrator.
- Persons whose data are processed have the following rights:
- the right to access the user's personal data processed by the Administrator,
- the right to request the deletion of the User's personal data from the Administrator's database,
- the right to request rectification/correction of the user's personal data in justified cases,
- the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data,
- the right to transfer the user's personal data to another entity,
- the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant data protection authority.
- In order to exercise the above-mentioned rights, please contact us by e-mail to the address email@example.com.
- If you have any questions or doubts regarding the protection of personal data, please contact us at the Administrator's address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In order to lodge a complaint with the relevant personal data protection authority, the user may report to the local personal data protection authority or the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection ("PUODO") in Poland.